1) Information about the collection of personal data and contact details of the person responsible
1.1 We are pleased that you visit our website and thank you for your interest. Below we inform you about the handling of your personal data when using our website. Personal data is all data that allows you to be personally identified.
1.2 Responsible for the data processing on this website within the meaning of the General Data Protection Regulation (DSGVO) is PEMO e.K, Münchner Str. 37a, 84359 Simbach am Inn, Germany, Tel .: +49 8571/9250750, email: info@ pemo-tools.com. The person responsible for the processing of personal data is the natural or legal person who, alone or in concert with others, decides on the purposes and means of processing personal data.
1.3 For reasons of security and to protect the transfer of personal data and other confidential content (for example, orders or inquiries to the person responsible), this website uses an SSL or Internet connection. TLS encryption. You can recognize an encrypted connection by the string “https: //” and the lock icon in your browser bar.
2) Data collection when visiting our website
In the case of merely informative use of our website, ie if you do not register or otherwise provide us with information, we only collect data that your browser transmits to our server (so-called “server log files”). When you visit our website, we collect the following information that is technically necessary for us to display the website:
- Our visited website
- Date and time of access
- Amount of data sent in bytes
- Source / reference from which you came to the page
- Used browser
- Operating system used
- Used IP address (possibly in anonymous form)
The processing is carried out in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO based on our legitimate interest in improving the stability and functionality of our website. A transfer or other use of the data does not take place. However, we reserve the right to retrospectively check the server logfiles should concrete evidence point to unlawful use.
In order to make the visit to our website attractive and to enable the use of certain functions, we use so-called cookies on various pages. These are small text files that are stored on your device. Some of the cookies we use are deleted after the end of the browser session, ie after closing your browser (so-called session cookies). Other cookies remain on your device and allow us or our affiliate (third-party cookies) to recognize your browser on your next visit (persistent cookies). If cookies are set, they collect and process individual user information such as browser and location data as well as IP address values on an individual basis. Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period, which may differ depending on the cookie.
In some cases, cookies are used to simplify the ordering process by storing settings (for example, remembering the contents of a virtual shopping cart for a later visit to the website). Insofar as personal cookies are also processed by individual cookies implemented by us, the processing is carried out in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b DSGVO either for the execution of the contract or in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO for safeguarding our legitimate interests in the best possible functionality of the website as well as a customer-friendly and effective design of the page visit.
We may work with advertising partners to help us make our web site more interesting to you. For this purpose, in this case, when you visit our website, cookies from partner companies are stored on your hard disk (third-party cookies). If we cooperate with aforementioned advertising partners, you will be informed individually and separately about the use of such cookies and the scope of the information collected in the following paragraphs.
Please note that you can set your browser so that you are informed about the setting of cookies and individually decide on their acceptance or can exclude the acceptance of cookies for specific cases or in general. Each browser differs in the way it manages the cookie settings. This is described in the Help menu of each browser, which explains how to change your cookie settings. These can be found for the respective browser under the following links:
Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/de-de/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
Please note that if you do not accept cookies, the functionality of our website may be limited.
When contacting us (for example via contact form or email), personal data is collected. Which data are collected in the case of a contact form can be seen from the respective contact form. These data are stored and used solely for the purpose of answering your request or for establishing contact and the associated technical administration. The legal basis for processing the data is our legitimate interest in answering your request in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO. If your contact is aimed at concluding a contract, then additional legal basis for the processing is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b DSGVO. Your data will be deleted after final processing of your request, this is the case if it can be inferred from the circumstances that the matter in question is finally clarified and provided that no statutory storage requirements are in conflict.
5) Data processing when opening a customer account and for the execution of the contract
According to Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b DSGVO, personal data will continue to be collected and processed when you provide it to us for the purpose of concluding a contract or opening a customer account. Which data are collected, can be seen from the respective input forms. A deletion of your customer account is possible at any time and can by a message to the o.g. Address of the person responsible. We save and use the data you have provided for the execution of the contract. After completion of the contract or deletion of your customer account, your data will be blocked with regard to tax and commercial retention periods and deleted after expiration of these periods, unless you have expressly consented to a further use of your data or a legally permitted further data use by our side which we will inform you accordingly below.
6) Data processing for order processing
6.1 The personal data collected by us shall be passed on to the transport company commissioned with the delivery within the scope of the contract, insofar as this is necessary for the delivery of the goods. We will pass on your payment details to the commissioned bank as part of the processing of payments, if this is necessary for the processing of payments. If payment service providers are used, we will inform you explicitly below. The legal basis for the transfer of the data is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b DSGVO.
6.2 Transfer of personal data to shipping service providers
If the delivery of the goods by the transport service DPD (DPD Germany GmbH, Wailandtstraße 1, 63741 Aschaffenburg), we give your e-mail address and your telephone number before delivery of the goods in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a DSGVO for the purpose of coordinating a delivery date or delivery notice to DPD, if you have given your explicit consent in the ordering process. Otherwise, we will provide for the purpose of service in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b DSGVO only the name of the recipient and the delivery address to DPD. Passing on is only to the extent necessary for the delivery of goods. In this case, it is not possible to agree the delivery date with DPD beforehand or the delivery announcement.
The consent can be withdrawn at any time with effect for the future against the person named above or against the transport service provider DPD.
7) Use of Social Media: Videos
Using Youtube videos
This site uses Youtube Embedding feature to display and play videos from “Youtube”, which is owned by Google LLC, 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA (“Google”).
Regardless of any playback of the embedded video, every time you visit this website, it will connect to the Google Network “DoubleClick”, which may trigger further data processing without our having any influence.
US-based Google LLC is certified to the US Privacy Shield, which ensures compliance with the level of data protection in the EU.
8) Web analytics services
Google (Universal) Analytics
– Google Analytics
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service of Google LLC, 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA (“Google”). Google Analytics uses so-called “cookies”, text files that are stored on your computer and that allow an analysis of the use of the website by you. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website (including the shortened IP address) is usually transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there. This website uses Google Analytics exclusively with the extension “_anonymizeIp ()”, which ensures anonymization of the IP address by curtailment and excludes a direct personal reference. The extension will truncate your IP address beforehand by Google within member states of the European Union or in other contracting states of the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be sent to a Google server in the US and shortened there. In these exceptional cases, this processing is carried out in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO based on our legitimate interest in the statistical analysis of user behavior for optimization and marketing purposes.
Google will use this information on our behalf to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on website activity, and to provide us with other services related to website activity and internet usage. The IP address provided by Google Analytics as part of Google Analytics will not be merged with other Google data.
You can prevent the storage of cookies by a corresponding setting of your browser software; however, please note that if you do this, you may not be able to use all the features of this website to the fullest extent possible. In addition, you may prevent the collection by Google of the data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the website (including your IP address) and the processing of this data by Google by downloading the browser plug-in available under the following link and install:
As an alternative to the browser plug-in or within browsers on mobile devices, please click on the following link to set an opt-out cookie that will prevent Google Analytics from entering this website in the future (this opt-out cookie only works in this browser and only for this domain, delete your cookies in this browser, you must click this link again): Disable Google Analytics
US-based Google LLC is certified to the US Privacy Shield, which ensures compliance with the level of data protection in the EU.
9) Rights of the person concerned
9.1 The applicable data protection law grants you comprehensive data protection rights (information and intervention rights) to the person responsible regarding the processing of your personal data, which we will inform you about below:
- Right to information pursuant to Art. 15 GDPR: In particular, you have the right to obtain information about the personal data processed by us, the processing purposes, the categories of processed personal data, the recipients or categories of recipients to whom your data was or are being disclosed, the planned Period of storage or the criteria for determining the duration of storage, the right of rectification, deletion, limitation of processing, objection to processing, complaint to a supervisory authority, the origin of your data, if they were not collected by us, the The existence of automated decision-making including profiling and possibly meaningful information on the logic and scope involved and the intended effects of such processing, as well as your right to be informed, which guarantees under Art. 46 GDPR in the event of transfer I data in third countries;
- Right to correction according to Art. 16 GDPR: You have the right to immediate correction of incorrect data concerning you and / or completion of your incomplete data stored by us;
- Right to cancellation according to Art. 17 DSGVO: You have the right to demand the deletion of your personal data if the requirements of Art. 17 (1) GDPR are met. However, that right does not apply, in particular, where the processing is necessary for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, for the fulfillment of a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the pursuit, exercise or defense of rights;
- Right to restriction of processing according to Art. 18 GDPR: You have the right to demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data, as long as the correctness of your data, which is disputed by you, is reviewed, if you refuse deletion of your data due to inadmissible data processing and instead Restricting the processing of your data require, if you need your data for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal rights, after we no longer need these data after purpose or if you have objected for reasons of your particular situation, as long as it is not certain, whether our entitled Reasons predominate;
- Right to be informed in accordance with Art. 19 GDPR: If you have the right to rectify, delete or limit the processing to the person responsible, he / she is obligated to rectify or delete the data or all recipients to whom the personal data relating to you have been disclosed Notify of limitation of the processing, unless this proves to be impossible or involves a disproportionate effort. You have the right to be informed about these recipients.
- Right to data portability according to Art. 20 GDPR: You have the right to receive your personal data provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request transmission to another person responsible, insofar as this is technically feasible;
- Right to revoke granted consent pursuant to Art. 7 para. 3 DSGVO: You have the right to revoke consent once given in the processing of data at any time with effect for the future. In the case of withdrawal, we will delete the data concerned immediately, as far as further processing can not be based on a legal basis for consentless processing. The revocation of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing carried out on the basis of the consent until the revocation;
- Right to complain under Art. 77 GDPR: If you consider that the processing of your personal data violates the GDPR, you have the right to complain to a supervisory authority, in particular in the case of an administrative or judicial remedy Member State of your whereabouts, place of work or place of alleged infringement.
9.2 RIGHT TO OBJECT
IF, IN THE CONTEXT OF INTEREST ACCOUNTABILITY, WE PROCESS OUR PERSONAL DATA BASED ON OUR PRESENT AUTHENTIC INTERESTS, THEY HAVE ANY RIGHT TO SET UP, FOR REASONS ARISING OUT OF ITS SPECIAL SITUATION, AGAINST SUCH PROCESSING, CONTRARY TO THE FUTURE.
MAKE USE OF YOUR OPPOSITION RIGHT, WE FINISH THE PROCESSING OF THE DATA CONCERNED. FURTHER PROCESSING REMAINS SUBJECT TO EXERCISE WHEN WE MAY PROVIDE IMPERATIVE REASONABLE REASONS FOR PROCESSING WHICH EXCEED ITS INTERESTS, FUNDAMENTAL RIGHTS AND FUNDAMENTAL FREEDOMS, OR IF THE PROCESSING SERVES THE PRESENTATION, EXERCISE OR DEFENSE OF LEGAL CHARGES.
F YOUR PERSONAL DATA IS PROCESSED BY US TO OPERATE DIRECT ADVERTISING, YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO INTRODUCE ANY CONTESTING AGAINST THE PROCESSING OF YOU OF PERSONAL DATA FOR THE PURPOSE OF SUCH ADVERTISING. YOU MAY EXERCISE THE OPPOSITE AS DESCRIBED ABOVE.
MAKE USE OF YOUR CONTINGENCY RIGHT, WE FINISH THE PROCESSING OF THE DATA CONCERNED FOR DIRECT ACCEPTANCE.
10) Duration of storage of personal data
The duration of the storage of personal data is based on the respective legal retention period (eg commercial and tax retention periods). After the deadline, the corresponding data are routinely deleted, if they are no longer required to fulfill the contract or to initiate a contract and / or on our part no legitimate interest in the re-storage persists.